Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Best Moments of Carine Roitfeld at 'French Vogue' the past 10 years


Anna Wintour (Editor-In-Chief of American Vogue) on Left; Carine Roitfeld (Editor-In-Chief at the time) on left.






As we all know, Carine Roitfeld (Seen above with Anna Wintour) (Editor-in-Chief of French Vogue) has resigned after just about ten years at French Vogue. Of course, it was hard for me not to notice her resignation from all of my facebook status updates in my news feed. All of my friends had something to say:

  • "Oh No No No! Run for your life! French Vogue is DONE!"
  • "Um, Thanks Roitfeld, now its time for me to take your seat" 
  • "Thanks Carine, I'll be moving all of my stuff into your office tomorrow" (My Personal Favorite)
In Memory of her time at French Vogue:




Other Words Starting back then to Present:



































No comments:

Post a Comment