Sunday, December 19, 2010

John Varvatos




From Top to Bottom/ Left to Right: (1) Waxed Suede Trench, $1,995.00 (2) Burnished Racing Jacket from the John Varvatos U.S.A. Collection, $995.00 (3) Belted Collar Jacket from the John Varvatos U.S.A. Collection, $498.00 (4) Rhodium Dagger Rosary, $900.00 (5) Hand-Woven Black Onyx Rosary with Sterling Silver Dagger, $1,320.00 (6) Rhodium Pyramid Bracelet, $1,270.00 (7) Bowery Spectator Boot, $698.00.

> All Selected Pieces are available at JohnVarvatos.Com/Store <

Ranging from the wide selection of contemporary menswear that John Varvatos offers, I have always been a fan. Although I worked for Adriano Goldschmied I always remembered how amazing my customers looked walking in wearing AG Jeans but mixing and matching with select John Varvatos boots and outwerwear. I personally thought the combination with some of the indigo dyed jeans we sold were perfect. Every season I look forward to new arrivals because I know this designer is always one who delivers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment